SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Friday, October 29, 2010


Perhaps it's really is good to help a friend as well as to participate actively in my organization's activities. I don't know what was in me last night. I've felt so eager in editing articles for the ILAW literary folio. I even slept at already 4:30 in the morning.I just hope and pray that my almost helpful deed be appreciated.

I knew a bit of information about him.I cannot believe it that behind his smile is a not so beautiful background. See, we are getting closer! Thanks to what the activity for the centenary of SBS has brought. Hope we could have the chance to mingle and know each other more . As for me, I am so happy. Thank you..

I am so flattered to what Harvey is sharing to me. He even calls me Master for Master luv guru. Funny. But I really am thankful for his trust.

1 comment: