SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Sunday, October 3, 2010



I had my birthday party. Funny cause it seem not my birthday party at all. I'll never share a party with anyone ever again!

People out there greet me, yes. But some obviously is not sincere. Some even have the face to go there without knowing that it was my birthday! How would you feel if it happens to you? And the person whom you think will be the one there to be with you, to laugh with you and to have fun with you suddenly ignores and you don't know why? Some also thrusts into your brain that you should talk to that someone and reconcile to that person even when I don't know the real reason why the hell she was acting like that? How about if you know that the person you like doesn't want you to be near her?Yes!! IT WAS A DISASTER!

Well partly. Thanks to Harves and Justin..You make my birthday a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment