SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Monday, April 27, 2015

It is just recently that I’ve come to admit how fascinated I am with celebrities and the perfect lives that they seem to be living. I know, I know. No one’s life is supposed to be perfect. But these people, these beautiful and charming people seem to just have a way out of the miseries this cruel world brings. This is why I have this great respect to artists, the good and serious ones, not necessary celebrities, who let us believe that there is more to life that is still unexplored and wonderful. I have this fascination to this actors and actresses maybe for the reason that they are the ones on the front lines, they are the ones who directly get the message and emotions across. And when they do, the most amazing things happen, we are moved, inspired and comforted from our everyday tribulations. What these actors do is one of the few things that must not be set aside as something irrelevant. For people like me who are just holding on by a thread to their sanity, admiring someone, be it based on their physical attributes, wit or status in life, is just what we need to carry on. 
 
genius.com

No comments:

Post a Comment