SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Sunday, March 8, 2015

To Facilitate Replacing You Is

Having mixed feelings after the election. I'm definitely feeling full, courtesy of Noble. But what I mean is I can't identify what I feel really.

Maybe I'm happy a number of people participated. It's probably the most populous election that I've attended. Likewise I'm happy because brilliant and potential leaders accepted the challenge of officership. I'm really happy for them. I'd like to think that we as incumbent officers did something to inspire them to take courage and be officers as well.

I also think I'm feeling relieved. Finally I'd be freed from duties and responsibilities. But with the feeling of relief is sadness. It just sunk in that my days as an officer just had its end. But as it ended I believe I would carry within me the lessons that I have learned throughout the experience plus the friendship with my colleagues. Thank you to Monaliza, Madel, Bheck, Ate Tin, Jai, Ghue, Martin, and Ate Bang and Fr. Ritche as well.

I am also preparing myself for the changes that the incoming officers are to implement. It's a way of telling the past administration "This is how it must be done." So I feel kinda pressured.

But then again it's not about me or us. It's about the organization's welfare. I firmly believe that CSV will be on good hands.

To the incoming officers, Godspeed! You'll do such fine. You'll be amazed how time will fly. One day  you'll possibly be feeling what I feel right now after facilitating an election intending to replace us.  I really thank you you for your courage, for not fearing the responsibilities and the life ahead. You'll get more from what you'll invest I promise you.

This is it. So long CSV. Current President is signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment