SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Accidental Look-back

It's never too late ,right? I just checked out my drafts and found this. I don't know what happened but somehow I didn't publish this one the time I wrote this. Well right now some of them has been solved and gone together with time. I have grown up. I'm already in college. I have a better perception on what and who I am. My Mama already had her permanent vacation in the most beautiful place ever created. I have been given the Leadership Award for my exemplary performance as a student leader. I just do not want to let this be set aside. This is part of who I am. Someday, I will look back to this and realize how years fly very fast, how my worries and anxieties arose given my particular lifecycle stage, and how I learned from them. Life is wonderful. Here, the post goes.

There are things that really bother my mind. Horrible things that keep whirling in my mind. Things that prevents me to smile.Things that that creates a barrier between me and happiness. Here they are, please comprehend them and genuinely understand my condition as I siphon them out of my anxious and weary mind. Just a simple request, please keep this a secret , don't tell anyone.Respect me as an owner of this account.

1. I really find it awkward when one asks me if I'm gay. I dont know. I can't give them an answer. Even I,myself am confused.Please don't ask me ok? It makes me more confused.

 2.My mom's condition.She's just getting worse.

3. My future.I'm kinda pressured now about the career I have to choose as a living, what school to attend in my college.

4. How to satisfy my fellow Bridgetines with my job as their  the Student Council Chairperson.I wish my colleagues and moderator help me. Well,Sir Sharik helps me a lot. He's a person to look up to.

5.How to balance my life as a student and a son. There's just many things to accomplish with both of the two.

I wish I can solve them. But as they said take one step at a time. I hope answers will come over me.I hope I could be strong and courageous .I wish I can be faithful to God and believe in him with all my heart. One thing's for sure, I'll try with all my might to overcome them!

No comments:

Post a Comment