SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My mom had a cardiac arrest. She was temporarily announced dead. The doctor asked my Papa to revive her or not. My Papa chose to still revive her. So she is alive, but with no pulse and blood pressure. I don't know what to feel. I must be sad, but really I'm not. I'm happy for her.....she will now be spared from the cruelty and injustice of this world. Goodbye Mama. Please always watch and guide us wherever you will go. I'll always be thankful to the genes that you installed in me, to the values that you had inculcated to me. I'll always treasure those unforgettable memories that we've done. I know that you are contented now that you are already with Him. Please don't forget us your children and most especially Papa. Please make him to understand that its for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment