SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm so bad. I don't pay attention to Mama any more. I don't even talk to her or at least look at her in the eye. I just think it will be effective for me not to feel pain and sadness for her. She's just this pitiful cancer patient who cries like a baby whenever she has this attacks. I'm her son and I utterly don't wanna see her like that. I love her. I am really hurt but I don't know what to do. I wish she'll just recover and be well again. May God be with her, or if her agony still continues, I guess we have to let her go.There are times when I hear her say that she can not take it anymore. I hope that her strength and courage be strong as ever because them together with strong faith and God are the only hope.

2 comments:

  1. it's ok zec! always smile when your down..it helps in lifting you up like i do most of the time.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kuya kervs!!!1please dont tell anyone about this account.....its a secret........okie

    ReplyDelete