SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Saturday, December 4, 2010


It is sad when time falls short when I am looking (or should I say staring) at you. In spite of that I always feel happiness and a little bit of bafflement whenever I do. Your distance from me doesn't matter. As long as I can see you, that's fine with me.You just don't know the way I look at you from my seat inside our classroom. It is really funny, but I honestly look for you.I just wish I am free to do this deed. I wish it is acceptable. I wish this is not wrong.
I always ask myself why the hell I am feeling .This is so weird. Either ways, you bring me happiness. Just stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment