SE

________________________________"Self-expression must pass into communication for its fulfilment." (Pearl S. Buck)_______________________________

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just finished the Leadership Seminar that my affiliation has spearheaded, I as the leader/chairperson. It is so tiring, plus the stress that it gave to everyone of my colleagues specially Sir Sharik. But in spite of these, I realized a very important thing about myself. I am better off as a follower than a leader. Well, looking forward to what the future has to bring.

I've made a new friend. His name is Symon, a freshman. He is so nice. Again looking forward to what the future has to bring. He has the aura that I cannot understand why I feel that I'm accepted and not doubted.

Sir Sharik tells me to reschedule my entrance exams for I need to facilitate the second batch of participants. I don't know what to do.

I feel the spark again. I want to court her but I just can't. Something stops me. My insecurities maybe. But I'm really awfully curious how to have girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment